- Information on how to enter and the prize draw form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Husqvarna New Zealand Ltd, Company No 111861, PO Box 76-437, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The competition commences on Monday 1st April 2019 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday 31st July 2019 at 23:59 (AEST). Any entry received after the promotional period has closed will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will be drawn on 9th August 2019 (AEST) at the offices of Husqvarna New Zealand Ltd, Company No 111861, PO Box 76-437, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand at 11am.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age or over. If the entrant is under 18 years old, you must have your parents’ permission to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- To be eligible to win, entrants must do the following:
- Answer the question.
- Multiple entries are only permitted by sharing the competition with up to five friends via the link provided.
- The winner will be contacted by Husqvarna by 12th August 2019.
- Prize-winners will be published on the Husqvarna New Zealand Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HusqvarnaNewZealand after 14th August 2019.
- Entry to the competition will be via: husqvarnacompetitions.co.nz
- Entries must not contain content that is unlawful; fraudulent; breaches intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights; or defamatory; obscene; derogatory; pornographic; sexually inappropriate; violent; indecent; profane; abusive; harassing; threatening; or objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender. Any entries breaching this condition will automatically be invalid.
- In submitting entries, eligible participants must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Persons that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be considered eligible to take part in the competition.
- There will be one prize winner.
- The prize winner will receive one $3,500 Husqvarna voucher.
- The prize and associated information will be distributed from Husqvarna to the winner directly.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. Prize values are in New Zealand dollars.
- The Promoter reserves the right, subject to any applicable gaming authority approval, to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is for some reason unavailable.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details.
- Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter is no longer responsible for any late or misdirect prizes.
- This campaign is a national campaign that includes all towns and suburbs within New Zealand.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash or other prizes, which are not Husqvarna products.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered during the course of this promotion or associated with delivery of the prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality and/or suitability of the prize.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes only. All entries and information relating to the competition remain the property of the Promoter and can be used to further promote the brand and its associated products. This includes any imagery or textual content which may be utilised for Facebook posts or advertising throughout ongoing campaigns and promotions.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek independent financial advice about such matters.
29. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, the promoter is entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition – subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
30. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter is entitled in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (subject to any written directions given by any applicable regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
31. The winners release the Promoter, and its related bodies corporate from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoter, the promotion or the prize.
32. The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.33. If any winner of a prize has not contacted the Husqvarna New Zealand office within 1 month of the prize draw to collect their prize, the Promoter will conduct a re-draw/second prize draw for that prize on or after at Monday 9th September 2019 (AEDT) at the offices of is Husqvarna New Zealand Ltd, Company No 111861, PO Box 76-437, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand. Should the second chance prize winner not claim their prize, then an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted within 5 days of the second chance prize draw on Friday 13th September 2019, at the offices of is Husqvarna New Zealand Ltd, Company No 111861, PO Box 76-437, Manukau City, Auckland, New Zealand. The winner will be published on Friday 21st September 2019 on the Husqvarna New Zealand Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HusqvarnaNewZealand